Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Leavers and Returners 39-51

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think you'll find it's "have" not "of".

Good to know I'm a "pathetic wanker" for not sharing your opinion.

Oh and don't put capital letters in the middle of sentences if preceded by a misplaced comma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

total melt response if in doubt pick on grammar, pathetic

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Because half time is dull as anything. I didn't go for a beer at Chelsea because I couldn't be arsed and it reminded me how long the break is.

Very rare you do actually miss anything but it does puzzle me why they don't show the game on the screens on the concourse so those that want to have a pint can and still watch the game.

I'm also puzzled as to why its anyone's business other than the person involved. Liverpool game I missed Murray miss a sitter, them go up the other end and score and then us win a penalty. Only person that missed out was me.

As has been said on the countless threads of early leavers etc,people wanting to get past you are going to block your view.If it's one then ok but you may sit somewhere where 10+ people want to get past you before the end of the first half/after the beginning of 2nd half/end of game.That's annoying.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Seriously?

Do you want them to sound a claxon across the city to remind you to get up as well? Or to go to the toilet? It's 15 minutes, it's been 15 minutes for a very long time since they increased the gap from ten minutes (which by the way was clearly the start of this nonsense). How difficult is it for you to work that out?

Obviously too difficult. Doesn’t spoil my outing to miss a couple of minutes but seems to upset some people on here who seem to judge the success or failure of their life on other peoples ability not to leave their seat while a ball is on the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Live and let live.

It appears the Sour Faced Fun Police don't need any more recruits.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here