Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Southampton v Palace - what do we want?

What result do you want tonight?

• Southampton win

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 89 67.4%
  • Palace Win

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Southampton really are dog aren't they, thought Hughes would be the next sacking but Pellegrino is giving him a good run for his money

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Southampton have got 75million to spend now though :bigwave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Palace's (£200m cost) squad, with huge wages, will secure their PL safety with ease.

Several seasons and windows ahead of the Albion on development.

Painful as that is for irrational rival fans.

Despite all our workmanlike woes up front, I would be apoplectic if I'd paid good money to watch Beneteke play like he has been on huge wages.
His 'effort' v City was a embarrassment even to their shirt.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Got to say that looked like an easy win for Palarse. Stains were utter gash and look like they are in trouble now. Oh dear. :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Despite all our workmanlike woes up front, I would be apoplectic if I'd paid good money to watch Beneteke play like he has been on huge wages.
His 'effort' v City was a embarrassment even to their shirt.

Sakho
Milivojevic
Townsend
Van Aanholt
Schlupp
Cabaye
Reidewald

Palace can't stop spending, with huge wages to match (£81m and rising), hey presto, they compete and stay up season after season.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Well I am.

We looked so knackered in the first half after Man City on Sunday I feared a smashing after their first goal, but fair play to Hodgson, he got the players to up their game in the second half and his substitutions won the game.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not unhappy with that result. Stains turn the year going in the wrong direction. Turning it around will be just that little bit harder.
Ditto Stoke who are keeping faith with Hughes but have seemingly lined up McLaren as a potential replacement.
With Baggies and Swans looking in serious trouble our chances of survival are improving.
Need a striker and a few wins though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here