Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] A knighthood for the Power?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let's face it people get it for less. Surely 16 world championships give him as good a reason as any?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Let's face it people get it for less. Surely 16 world championships give him as good a reason as any?

As he was stripped of a MBE I think not

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Horrible graceless bloke. Glad he’s gone and even happier he’s been beaten by a lad from Sussex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Horrible graceless bloke. Glad he’s gone and even happier he’s been beaten by a lad from Sussex.

This.

Sex offender and gone through a messy divorce with lots of accusations by his ex wife.

I think he comes across as arrogant and unpleasant. Some of his antics in trying to put off his opponent last night were quite unsavoury too.

The Sky love in annoyed the hell out of me.....

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
TAY.JPG

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Always wanted to like him, because he is a true GREAT of his sport, but I just couldn't. Always came across as just a bit of a P.Rick moaning about opponents when they play too slow, but goodness me, don't you dare criticise the graceless antics he produces when he can see the writing on the wall and starts playing to the crowd.

I didn't think Sky did themselves any favours last night by completely ignoring the way he was (mis)behaving.

Pleased he's gone.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought the sky love-in with him at the end was so disrespectful to Cross who absolutely demolished Taylor. Moment of the night for me was Taylor missing the 9 darter and losing the leg.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought the sky love-in with him at the end was so disrespectful to Cross who absolutely demolished Taylor. Moment of the night for me was Taylor missing the 9 darter and losing the leg.

Have to say, I may be the only person in the UK that had no idea about sex offences. So fair shout that he doesn't deserve honouring.

As for the disrespect to Cross, I'm not sure on that one, Cross himself made Taylor centre of attention.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have to say, I may be the only person in the UK that had no idea about sex offences. So fair shout that he doesn't deserve honouring.

As for the disrespect to Cross, I'm not sure on that one, Cross himself made Taylor centre of attention.
Don’t believe he had a choice.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Yes but there was the song and video at the end which they could have saved for the "Taylor has retired" show which will no doubt be on in the next week or so.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here