Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket no shows - loyalty points deduction

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I think there should be a deduction of loyalty points.

When you get a season ticket you are allocated loyalty points for the whole season on the assumption you will attend every game. If you don’t attend a game those points should be deducted.

What assumption, and by whom? The club collects the money, which is the main thing.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

When you get a season ticket you are allocated loyalty points for the whole season on the assumption you will attend every game. If you don’t attend a game those points should be deducted.

Did you go to Newcastle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

I`ve missed one Home game this season and will probably miss another but my seat is always used. Have you/Will you go to every Game ? I`d guess you are in the minority if the answer is yes.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
And the relevance to this discussion is what ?

Well you started this thread about how "loyal" fans are. So I'm just asking if you are very loyal, quite loyal, a bit loyal or not very loyal at all.[emoji2][emoji2]

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Well you started this thread about how "loyal" fans are. So I'm just asking if you are very loyal, quite loyal, a bit loyal or not very loyal at all.[emoji2][emoji2]

No, I started this thread as a discussion about loyalty points deducted for no shows at home games. I’m not questioning fans loyalty at all !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So why did the club get the hump with people buying a ticket for B'muff away and not attending?

You know the answer to that? It prevented lots of fans going, who wanted to go. Home tickets are not the same.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
No, I started this thread as a discussion about loyalty points deducted for no shows at home games. I’m not questioning fans loyalty at all !

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Think you probably know...getting points to help get away tickets for prime games.
Indeed.

If the club wanted people to buy tickets just for the harvest points and to not attend the match, then they would simply sell points directly.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
It should be obligatory for season ticket holders to inform the club when they are unable to attend so the club can try &sell them again to people who want to go.

5 non attendances in a season without informing the club & your seat gets sold to someone else the following year &they go on the waiting list.

Seems fair

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nope, but is it fair you get points for a game you didn’t attend ?

Yes, because the club has got my money. Money used to pay, staff, electricity bills, VAT, & generally running the club.

Even our esteemed chairman goes to Melbourne for a month or two, & watches via a private stream. If it's good enough for him, then I don't feel any guilt, staying in bed when I'm in pain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here