Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mark Hughes

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Useless manager but really hope they don't get rid of him, they will only improve once he has gone.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Hope they hang on to him as Stoke along with Swansea and West Brom are looking good for relegation.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Plenty on here have wanted us to play a weakened side at a big team to save them for the next match. I've always maintained that simply adds even more pressure onto that next game as those left out have to perform after their 'rest'. Rotate your squad, but do it from a position of strength and not weakening the side. Glad to keep these sides below us still.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hopefully he take that dull wind swept dump of a club down.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am no fan of Hughes as a man or manager but will find it refreshing if he is allowed time to sort it out.

Coates seems the sort of bloke who is likely to give his manager a fair crack of the whip. They're far from doomed and just two wins from being in the top half.

Regardless, he's getting slaughtered for his team selection at Chelsea with a winnable home game coming up, more than anything else. Rotating your squad for Chelsea away seems a dumb reason for sacking your manager, regardless of the result in the following game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here