Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilson and Ibe

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Interesting thread.

Ibe is the resident scapegoat at our place and comes in for a hell of a lot of criticism.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Ibe was good. Watched a couple of games though of Bournemouth’s and it seems he enjoys playing against us as he normally doesn’t influence the games as much as today. Certainly has talent though

Apr 15, 2016
N1D
Both were great but Ibe had a poor season 16/17 and hasn’t done much this season, but Callum Wilson is very good consistently along with Josh King and a few others. It’s the defence that lets them down, so the oppisite to us.

Jul 7, 2003
Interesting thread.

Ibe is the resident scapegoat at our place and comes in for a hell of a lot of criticism.

Ran at us today and caused panic when he did. My understanding is that he has no end product which, for a £15m investment, is why AFCB fans scapegoat him. Think he is still to score for them in the league.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting thread.

He'd fit right in here then, a home from home.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I thought once they went to a back 3 it gave Ibe a free role and then turned it on
I thought he was quite subdued until then
I like Wilson and he could have been in our side a few years back when he was playing for Coventry but our then recruitment team didn’t rate him

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Interesting thread.

I was just about to post something similar. I was talking to a Bournemouth fan a few days ago and he said that Ibe had only really shown up once all season, that was in his 20 minute cameo against us earlier in the season. Other than that he’s shown nothing prove his transfer fee.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Thought these were best attacking players seen at Amex this season. Individually and as a pair. With these 2 plus Defoe and King they certainly have the strength up front

Agreed, they were both a real handful. This is what makes me laugh about those who think we had a God-given right to beat Bournemouth; they were good and came to the AMEX to give it a real go with players to back it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here