Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early leavers

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Watching here in the States they mentioned why are the fans leaving early, it’s a midday kick off no excuse at 2-2 for People leaving early. Frankly missing the rush or I’ve got to get home early etc, etc is a very lame excuse for a midday start.

Personally I don’t get it, but heck I’m not judge and jury.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Watching here in the States they mentioned why are the fans leaving early, it’s a midday kick off no excuse at 2-2 for People leaving early. Frankly missing the rush or I’ve got to get home early etc, etc is a very lame excuse for a midday start.

What don't you get? I'm a late leaver, like two hours after the game, but what don't you understand exactly?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Who gives a ****? Not me. They pay their money, couldn’t care if people stay for 90 mins or 9 mins.

People that take the time to post a thread about have more of an issue IMO.

Jan 30, 2008
Who gives a ****? Not me. They pay their money, couldn’t care if people stay for 90 mins or 9 mins.

People that take the time to post a thread about have more of an issue IMO.
I got slated for leaving at half time for the FA cup game against the gooners:laugh:
regards
DR

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What don't you get? I'm a late leaver, like two hours after the game, but what don't you understand exactly?

Personally I don’t understand why people who have paid very good money with the result hanging in the balance and ten minutes to go would leave early.

It’s only my opinion.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Personally I don’t understand why people who have paid very good money with the result hanging in the balance and ten minutes to go would leave early.

It’s only my opinion.

Fair enough but do we need 50 threads a year on it? It is their decision. Shit, I just don't get the fascination.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
If they don't go at all....then it will just look empty for the whole game, without money going into the club.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

It’s only my opinion.

I agree. Again, only my opinion, but having chosen to go and watch a football match at what point do you think "nah, I really don't care how this finishes, I'm going home." Of course do whatever you want but i just dont get it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I agree. Again, only my opinion, but having chosen to go and watch a football match at what point do you think "nah, I really don't care how this finishes, I'm going home." Of course do whatever you want but i just dont get it.

What part of they can do what they like do you not get?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Perhaps a good few ST holders were too hungover from the previous night!

Might not need to be hungover. I missed a game over the christmas/new year period back in the withdean era because I didn't realise the game kicked off at 12:30. Got out the shower and put the radio on as I was getting ready to leave and the second half was just kicking off. It was a millwall game we lost quite badly, so I didn't miss much.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Might not need to be hungover. I missed a game over the christmas/new year period back in the withdean era because I didn't realise the game kicked off at 12:30. Got out the shower and put the radio on as I was getting ready to leave and the second half was just kicking off. It was a millwall game we lost quite badly, so I didn't miss much.

I got woken at 8.30 this morning, thought I'd have a few more minutes and it was 12.30... bad fan :laugh:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here