Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early leavers

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Find out in the cup maybe?
I don't think those that leave the GAME before the end or don't buy anything in the concourse produce much of an atmosphere

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I don't think those that leave the GAME before the end or don't buy anything in the concourse produce much of an atmosphere

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Let's be honest, people who leave early aren't looking for value for money, otherwise they would stay to the end of the match.

They want to take their seats just after the match has started, leave before half time, and then return to their seats 5 minutes into the second half holding a "flat white instant coffee", before leaving before the final whistle. While they are in their seats during the match, they are more often than not on their mobile phones texting their friends to send them selfies of the "it place to be" on a Saturday afternoon, after either combing their hair or looking in a mirror. They are probaly wearing Arsenal, Tottenham or Cheslea shirts under their coats too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Let's be honest, people who leave early aren't looking for value for money, otherwise they would stay to the end of the match.

They want to take their seats just after the match has started, leave before half time, and then return to their seats 5 minutes into the second half holding a "flat white instant coffee", before leaving before the final whistle. While they are in their seats during the match, they are more often than not on their mobile phones texting their friends to send them selfies of the "it place to be" on a Saturday afternoon, after either combing their hair or looking in a mirror. They are probaly wearing Arsenal, Tottenham or Cheslea shirts under their coats too.

This. Sort of. Don't doubt for a second that it's as much to do with having been seen on social media to having gone to football rather than very much interest in the football itself. Else if you had any sense of personal dignity, you'd see out the final five minutes of a home Premier League fixture poised on a knife edge of a lunchtime on a Bank Holiday.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
By the time Carroll scored the winner tonight in the 94th minute there were masses of empty seats even though the attendance was given as just under 57.000.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I along with a lot of people around us, walk down the stairs as the board is put up, in the NS to the entrance and stand and watch the game and then hare out as the whistle goes.

The main reason for this is that I catch the mill road Bus which if you are not one of the initial people who get on the bus, the queue is such you tend to wait at least half an hour for them to get back to the ground and hopefully you can get the second tranch of busses.

I stayed behind after the palace game to clap the team off, and wandered around to the queue and i ended up getting a bus that had been and returned 3 times ( queued for 3/4 of an hour) ....the queue carried on down outside the east stand...it was horrendous and I am not going through that again

So give me a wave as the board goes up as Big Dave does every game.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I along with a lot of people around us, walk down the stairs as the board is put up, in the NS to the entrance and stand and watch the game and then hare out as the whistle goes.

The main reason for this is that I catch the mill road Bus which if you are not one of the initial people who get on the bus, the queue is such you tend to wait at least half an hour for them to get back to the ground and hopefully you can get the second tranch of busses.

I stayed behind after the palace game to clap the team off, and wandered around to the queue and i ended up getting a bus that had been and returned 3 times ( queued for 3/4 of an hour) ....the queue carried on down outside the east stand...it was horrendous and I am not going through that again

You know what you are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

We leave WSU just as the whistle goes (fortunately my seat is end of aisle next to entrance. We never get first tranche of buses to Mill Road but always the second or third bus back. Probably 20 minute wait most games.

FWIW, I have left some games early, Palace away when they scored their fifth, when the cheat got his second in the semi final and before Liverpool scored their fifth. Each to their own. If some see it as a badge of honour to stay to the end of every single game then that's their problem as far as I'm concerned. If others need to leave early then that is entirely up to them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ooh,I see the grass is awake
Morning sweet cheeks xx

I see you haven f ucked off yet. Are you going to dig in until one of the mods decides he/she has had enough of you?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I see you haven f ucked off yet. Are you going to dig in until one of the mods decides he/she has had enough of you?

You're like one of them South American strikers waiving an imaginary yellow card around,why would you want someone banned for having a nobble?
It's a real shame for you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're like one of them South American strikers waiving an imaginary yellow card around,why would you want someone banned for having a nobble?
It's a real shame for you.

Can you run that past me again, this time in English?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here