Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early leavers

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
As the fans started leaving early, I looked at the players and noticed their shoulders seemed to drop. They looked unhappy, disinterested, and I feared some may even leave the field of play. This kind of selfish action by paying members of the public, really affects professional sportsmen.

Leaving early is so, so wrong.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
As the fans started leaving early, I looked at the players and noticed their shoulders seemed to drop. They looked unhappy, disinterested, and I feared some may even leave the field of play. This kind of selfish action by paying members of the public, really affects professional sportsmen.

Awwww poor poor little players. Did the big bad supporters stop supporting them too early? I’ll get them a tissue. Pathetic.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach

I hope and doubt our players are that mentally weak.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:lolol:
Ha,ha, thought you were being serious for a moment.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Can we have a funniest comment of the year this early?

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016

No.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Final comment from Me tonight,
Early leavers =scum,**** off and don't come back .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great start to 2018 if that's all you have to worry about :wozza: get a grip.

I didn't leave early BTW, but I have no issue with people that do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here