Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo has to start every game now..

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes he would have been, the goalie effectively being the defender, and Propper looked ahead of him.

No he was behind both the keeper and defender at the time of the shot. I'm happy with him shooting though - I didn't even see Propper.

Shoot or pass.JPG

Shoot or pass 2.JPG

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Although the disappointment in not winning was massive the big plus to me was the performances of José and Schelotto. That was our best team playing today imo.

I like this, I like this a lot.

I wasn't sure re either the Whippet or indeed Jose - mostly down to perceived ability and potential billy big balls attitude. On both counts I have started to reconsider and admit that I may have been, shall we say, hasty.

I feel Bruno is almost a spent force (at this level), and that although I have willed it - Solly is lacking that certain something to consistently make the grade - yet.

Lets do it.

Survive that is :)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Lot of talk about the assists and chance missed but thought his defensive work was also first class today and also his use of the ball when in possession was positive.

Looked a real player today and made me feel a lot better about our chances of scoring as was a threat all game. Linked well with Groß who has the vision and ability to pick out his runs

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very impressive display. Think he was greatly helped by Gross playing a bit higher and being able to play the ball behind their full backs to run onto, something we have not done much this year.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Comfortably man of the match today. Certainly deserves an extended run in the team on the back of that performance,

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Very impressive display. Think he was greatly helped by Gross playing a bit higher and being able to play the ball behind their full backs to run onto, something we have not done much this year.

Agreed re Gross, he was quality today as was my man of the match Izquierdo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Just a shame he couldn’t stick to just laying the ball off for someone else to score. If he can get the greedy bit out of his game he could get himself into his national squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here