Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Bournemouth looking the more likely now as we run out of ideas and puff.Need to get some pace up front asap and we need to play the ball faster ahead instead of slowing down and passing it back time and time again.

A betting man would lump on Bournemouth as they look slicker and fitter

D

Deleted member 2719

Half time

Anyone's match.

The thing is this is a must get 3 points game.

Attachments

• Ht Bmuff.PNG
    Ht Bmuff.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 283

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bloody corners :censored: :rant:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We aren't exactly helping, are we?

Ssshhhhhh

D

Deleted member 2719

It appears that Murray is deeper that Gross for most of the match, is that because he is asked to defend so much?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I’d much rather see Izquierdo playing just behind Murray.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ok then, I must be watching in some alternate universe. We look sooooo much better than Boremuff, crisper passing and I just couldn't see them scoring. Of course, when you factor in the fact smug knobhead is just so lucky against us, you realise my prediction of 3-0 will be 4-2. Ah well, points are in the bag regardless of my fantasy team conceding

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Schelotto must be a competition winner or something. There is no way on earth he is a professional footballer. I genuinely have a better first touch than him, and my highest level is West Sussex football League Division 5 South (ie shit).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It appears that Murray is deeper that Gross for most of the match, is that because he is asked to defend so much?
I really could not understand why any manager would want a 34 year old back defending when you have one striker up front only mmmmm.To much emphasis on forwards defending that seriously restricts our forward play.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ok then, I must be watching in some alternate universe. We look sooooo much better than Boremuff, crisper passing and I just couldn't see them scoring. Of course, when you factor in the fact smug knobhead is just so lucky against us, you realise my prediction of 3-0 will be 4-2. Ah well, points are in the back regardless of my fantasy team conceding

They are carving us open at will and bizarrely we are very vulnerable at set pieces this season. We started very well and still look to have goals in us but need to sort it out at the back sharpish, Ibe is having a wonderful time.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I think our mindset is a bit worrying. We were well on top and defended deeper and deeper - eventually conceding. We need more drive in midfield because they had far too much possession there. Their back four hasn’t got much pace and we need to exploit it - but only if our centre miss use the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Strangely I think he's had a pretty good half and gets forward :)

It's a real shame propper isn't utilised further forward.

He’s not been bad but looks like he has a real calamity in him .

Gives up s bit Easy when beat too.

I’m not going to join the boo boys on him but I’m a tad worried when he’s on the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here