Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bought my first Hat trick ticket in years.
For first goal time I got February...

...maybe the halftime numbers will be luckier.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Bright eyed and bushy tailed. No late night drinks from me.
Actually I feel quite rough, missus pregnant with twins kicking me awake in night and two year old jumping on my head early morning.
Here's hoping the players are in better fettle than most of us.
Ha ha you think that's keeping you awake now? You wait until they are here. Good bye sleep, hello tiredness, moodiness, grumpiness.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
BBC have now updated their preview - Brighton will make a late decision on whether Lewis Dunk is fit to play after he sustained a knock during Saturday's draw at Newcastle.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ryan, Schelotto, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner, Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, Izquierdo, Gross, Murray

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Ha ha you think that's keeping you awake now? You wait until they are here. Good bye sleep, hello tiredness, moodiness, grumpiness.

I know!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Dont you have a television.

To watch the football? Only properly enjoy it live lose all nuance on TV.
To distract the two year old? Yes but the missus is for now against it. Once there's three I expect she may be more lenient.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No it won’t. The FA don’t have it as a ban. It amazes me the BBC can get something so basic that wrong.
Of course it was interesting to see what the team would be. Isn't it always? More so in this case because multiple sources were insisting that players were banned. Seems silly to suggest that it wasn't interesting to see who's in the team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here