Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Bottled it. Absolute shambles. Looked great in attack oddly enough but it seems as though we can't be good at both ends simultaneously. Cannot afford to be conceding dreadful goals like that when we don't take enough of our chances. Relegation a real possibility unless we manage to plug these holes and learn how to defend corners.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm absolutely ****ing sick and tired of us not being able to see a game out due to Hughtons negative tactics.

Works against the dogshit in Championship, not at this level though with the players we have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Well we can look into what we see but the facts are within the Stats, we got lucky today.

They had 11 shots more and so many corners.

They looked physically stronger and i thought fitter too.

We need to add some competition to our squad and fast.

Attachments

• Bmuff FT.PNG
    Bmuff FT.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 328

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm absolutely ****ing sick and tired of us not being able to see a game out due to Hughtons negative tactics.

nothing to do with tactics......two bits of woeful defending and once again failure to take perfectly good chances .....that game was there for the taking

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Lots of people saying 2 points lost but bmuff beat us nearly all stats. They looked the better team. On that showing more likely to stay up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately folk can't see that. They were as competitive as us and came for three points.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Not a good point at all, we cannot afford anymore draws against inferior teams on the day at The Amex.

Today was only second in disappointment terms after the Everton throw away of 2 points by Bruno's mental breakdown.

Played well, but it will not keep us up by drawing games at home to teams below or around us.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
If we want to survive we need to be beating the lower teams at home but it's such a struggle for us.Get your cheque book out Tony.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good game of football, that second goal for them was a shocker.

Fine margins and a bit of luck the game would have been different.

One point closer to safety. Onward and upward!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here