Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This forum is so bipolar!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Our play around the box is crap .

Edit: apart from that chance :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
That would have been a beautiful goal if he could have just lifted it over the keeper from 6 feet out.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Where did I use the term idiot? Oh, I didn't.

I referred to pitches of old, and you chose to be ever so slightly offended. Oh well, no doubt you will have something else imaginary or unimportant to feel upset about tomorrow.

I chose to be offended by being asked if I was 12 years old.

The pitches of the 70’s bare no resemblance to
modern ones and nor should they.

Disagree with me fine, but no need to be a cock about it.

Happy New Year mate!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I understand that Bruno can't play every game, but IMO we need a better alternative than Schelotto - nothing I've seen from him yet makes me think he is a PL-quality player, even as a rotation option.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Schellotos feet don’t look quick enough for this division . Likes too many touches

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How can a team with defenders as good in the air as Dunk and Duffy be so awful at defending corners?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Schellotos feet don’t look quick enough for this division . Likes too many touches

He really worries me. Gives the ball away far too easily and seems to change direction about as quickly as a London bus.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yet another goal from a corner. Why have all 10 players back, and still not defend them?

I'm sure they were defending - just not successfully. And to think some people would have one of those 10 on the post, plus one on the half-way line for the out ball - that would only leave eight to pack the penalty area - suicidal defending policy that would be!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here