Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

If we don’t sort out our defensive problems at set pieces we’re going down. The amount we’ve conceded is pathetic and should be easily sorted on the training ground.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8262123 said:
The ball clipped the underside of the bar and went in. Even if there had been someone on the post they wouldn't have been able to stop it going in.

Hmm not so sure, came down at such an angle that it could’ve been headed off before crossing the line.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8262123 said:
The ball clipped the underside of the bar and went in. Even if there had been someone on the post they wouldn't have been able to stop it going in.

Not seen it again, but it didnt look in the corner.

Have someone on the posts and the keeper is more central?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The most frustrating thing about all the corners conceded is that we never ever look like scoring from one ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Award for the most condescending post of the year on New Years Day. Well done.

I’m neither 12 nor an idiot but week in week out it looks heavy and cuts up an awful lot given the level of investment across the club it continually surprises me, something about the drainage not quite right.

It has had less games than a Championship season and for me looks bloody poor at the corresponding stage last season and right now I think it’s the worst pitch in the Prem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I use the term idiot? Oh, I didn't.

I referred to pitches of old, and you chose to be ever so slightly offended. Oh well, no doubt you will have something else imaginary or unimportant to feel upset about tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here