Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Sorry, but are you 12?

It is the middle of winter in the UK, minimum light levels, shed loads of rain and cold, and you seem to expect a beautiful summer lawn? Take a look at a few of the winter pitches from the 70's on YouTube.

are you 6?

HPS.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shit! Ryan is too short.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Sorry, but are you 12?

It is the middle of winter in the UK, minimum light levels, shed loads of rain and cold, and you seem to expect a beautiful summer lawn? Take a look at a few of the winter pitches from the 70's on YouTube.

Award for the most condescending post of the year on New Years Day. Well done.

I’m neither 12 nor an idiot but week in week out it looks heavy and cuts up an awful lot given the level of investment across the club it continually surprises me, something about the drainage not quite right.

It has had less games than a Championship season and for me looks bloody poor at the corresponding stage last season and right now I think it’s the worst pitch in the Prem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Hughton. Why don't you put people on the posts. Embarrassing. We have enough to contend with alongside being weak at corners.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Commentators on Five Live - even Chris Sutton, who has been full of praise for us today - seem amazed that we have conceded from a corner. They must be the only ones..................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here