Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] When reality bites

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have been reminded by the present mrs ovidius that I am 60 this year!!

Where the hell did that time go.

Still 45 of those years spending my time following this fantastic football club and making some very special friends who I don't get to see all the time as we are all scattered all over the Amex, but it is really great when we get to meet up.

All the very best for 2018, remember to try to be kind, thoughtful and above all, savour your friends, family and acquaintances each and every day.

wishing you health and happiness.

Cheers

Dave.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Me too mate in 27 days time
Scary as where did all those years go
Memories of the good and bad times in life and in this great little club of ours and often think of mates who have crossed the bar before we reached the promised land last season
God bless you lads

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mid 50s this year and last year very reflective given those now not with us.

It has taught me a lot last year about how precious life is and really do make the most of it.

Onward and upwards though - retirement not far off and mortgage ticked off this year as well.....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Still 45 of those years spending my time following this fantastic football club and making some very special friends who I don't get to see all the time as we are all scattered all over the Amex, but it is really great when we get to meet up.

All the very best for 2018, remember to try to be kind, thoughtful and above all, savour your friends, family and acquaintances each and every day.

Cheers

Dave.

What happened for the other 15? Bloody JCL. Happy New Merry.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

Cheers

Dave.

And you Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Cheers

Dave.

Same to you.

I’m 50 this year, I was also reminded by my wife!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll also be 60 this year. 1958 was a good year.

Michael Jackson
Madonna
Peter Capaldi
Tim Burton
Gary Oldman

And sevral other oldmen :lolol::rock::thumbsup:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
60 this year too.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Mid 50s this year and last year very reflective given those now not with us.

It has taught me a lot last year about how precious life is and really do make the most of it.

Onward and upwards though - retirement not far off and mortgage ticked off this year as well.....

Must be great to get rid of that mortgage. Just over fifty but still got sixteen years of the ******* to go.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
For some strange reason, even after I paid off the mortgage, I always found there was something else to spend the money on.

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
60 already, debut at the Goldstone April 1966, Albion reserves v Bristol Rovers in the Football Combination.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Spent 40 of my years drinking, womanising and smoking, the other 13 I wasted.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
49 this year.

It would be good to see an age break down for NSC. I think it is a generally older forum. (35+)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here