Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Line ups of absolutely zero creativity through the middle.

Bournemouth have little creativity in their midfield either, with Lewis Cook possibly being their most forward thinking midfielder but not getting a consistent run in their team. I get the impression that they will mimic "our" 4-4-1-1 to try and match what they think we'll play, much like they did in the reverse fixture by shoving King in the Gross role. Particularly with them playing away from home and not being renowned for their defensive exploits. A 4-4-2 would be a good match to that formation and would be worth trialling at least for the first half

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Wouldn't mind seeing a bit of good old fashioned 4-4-2 for a home game

Ryan
Bruno-Goldson -Dunk-Suttner
Knockaert-Kayal-Gross-Propper
Murray-Baldock

Subs Hemed Stephens Duffy March Izquierdo Krul Schelotto

Is that a 4-4-2 with Propper on the wing?

Presumably for his pace, ability to beat players and crossing ability?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
5c95abe40b2d850aa86e70f70d0b054d.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
Kayal Stephens Pröpper Izquierdo
Groß
Baldock

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think the thing we've missed the most this season is Baldock creating space for others to play in - we always played better as a team last season when Baldock was playing. I would be more than happy for him to start (if he's fit enough to), although how Gross would also fit in I'm not sure. It may also mean we're light in midfield when we don't have the ball. Guess I'll leave it for Hughton to figure out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The cut off is which ever came first, 19 games or the 31st December rule change this season, as some clubs played their 19th game after December 31st last year and had an unfair advantage over those who played before the cut off.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I would like

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner
Knockaert Kayal Propper Izquierdo
Groß
Hemed

It will be

Ryan
Schelotto Duffy Dunk Suttner
Brown Stephens Propper Izquierdo
Kayal
Murray

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I expect a lot of changes.

The second game in 3 days, with 700 odd miles travelling to play the first game, is extremely tough.

Seems unfair that Bournemouth get a home game followed by their most local away game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here