Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-4/1/18

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Saints were very poor tonight. I watched that whole game for my sins with my Southampton-supporting cousins-in-law, and they were poor. They don't have a single player who can make a difference on his own, no Zaha or Carroll or Izquierdo or any player with a bit of X-factor about them. A new manager (they will surely sack Pellegrino soon) could get them organised and that might be enough, but I worry for them on this evidence.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
WBA & Swansea candidates for relegation all we need to do now is the find the third nominee. :shrug:

Southampton looking like reasonable bets.

No new manager bounce for Pardew. I'd be feeling glum right now if I were a baggie.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Watching that gives me great hope. Southampton are really bad, no movement, no creativity, little pace.....we can't play them soon enough.

Jul 7, 2003
David Stockley in goal for Brum according to the woman reporting from the Reading match on Sky :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the picture the other day, maybe you misheard and she actually said "David's Stocky"

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No surprise that arguably the 3 worst teams that we've played all season are 18th, 19th and 20th.

And yes, it's great we're currently 12th however frustrating yesterday may have been.

4 points from relegation, but equally 4 points from 9th.

All depends how one looks at it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personally think the next 2 months could well determine if we stay up. Five of our next six league matches are against teams currently below us, and I think we'll need to win at least 4 of them.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
rel.JPG

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
City's ground looks half empty.

I’m minded of a chant from the other manchester stadium,

This City is yours?