Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Year Resolution. GIVE BLOOD.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can't. I'm anaemic (not a joke). Was feeling terrible before Christmas, had a blood test and my doctor said I was to be referred to the Royal Sussex County hospital in the new year. Had a consultation already down there.

I'd love to give blood but there wouldn't be enough in my body for a pint. I think that's the amount?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I certainly do not but Jahovhas' Witness might question your 'no excuses' statement.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

They’re too busy keeping a lid on their database of over 24,000 peadophiles. Wankers!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Was booked for my 3rd session on 27th, didn't drink a lot on boxing day, got to the county ground and was told my session was cancelled due to staff illness. They had sent me a text 15 mins before my session was due and I was driving so didn't see it.

Cheers then.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Was booked for my 3rd session on 27th, didn't drink a lot on boxing day, got to the county ground and was told my session was cancelled due to staff illness. They had sent me a text 15 mins before my session was due and I was driving so didn't see it.

Cheers then.

That's quite poor. Fifteen minutes by text message is disappointing.

I think you're brilliant for what you do. Well done and a happy new year to you. :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nope...I take bp pills and warfarin.

Used to give blood though.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Would, but can't donate in the USA under current American Red Cross rules:

Anybody having spent 3 months in the UK between 1980 and 1996 (which is a lot of Brits in the US) is illegible to donate due to CJD

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Would, but can't donate in the USA under current American Red Cross rules:

Anybody having spent 3 months in the UK between 1980 and 1996 (which is a lot of Brits in the US) is illegible to donate due to CJD

Interesting, I would have thought the Red Cross would have a set policy across all its outlets, no idea though

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Interesting, I would have thought the Red Cross would have a set policy across all its outlets, no idea though

I would have also thought that statistically the chances are very, very slight of CJD being transmitted.

Think I meant ineligible !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here