Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Influenza - seriously thinking of missing my first home game of the season tomorrow ...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
5 pages of attention and looks like he will be going after all.
Looks like it will be raining in Brighton later, so a bit previous with your weather report.
Wrap up warm, take a flask of Bovril and a warm hat, we would hate for any complications to set in, but wash your helmet and wear clean pants just in case you get rushed off to hospital.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Too old and sensible for it now but as a young man I found half a bottle of JD and a few lines of bugle could set you straight from any illness for three hours. You'll really need to rest afterwards though.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Too old and sensible for it now but as a young man I found half a bottle of JD and a few lines of bugle could set you straight from any illness for three hours. You'll really need to rest afterwards though.

How depressing. And Jack Daniels? It's not even proper whiskey, it's saccharine muck that failed to sell and so was peddled around US college campuses by salesmen determined to find a market for it. Still, if it works, it works.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here