Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just because he's local doesn't mean he shouldn't be dropped. Spent the second half at Chelsea waiting for the board to go up. Disgrace

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I’m not saying he should be immune from being dropped or even constructively criticised. In fact personally I would start the Colombian today. The original point by @sussex_guy2k2 was he was amazed at the amount of people getting on Solly’s back - which I agree with.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hemed came on after 62 MINUTES in literally the last game Hughton managed. :shootself:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Solly is either out of form or knackered, clearly good enough as he proved in earlier games but must not start today, if he does i may start to really question our starting team selection.
I thought all along that he would make a great impact sub.
Really time to give Sam Baldock a start today, shake it up a bit, or at least 30 minutes as a 2nd half sub.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I don’t think he’s out of form or knackered. He’s up against much better players and is having a bit of a reality check. His confidence is temporarily gone is all. It will return because he’s good enough.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The Stains have just received a rather fat fee and I could be tempted to part with him for say £20-25m plus sell ones etc.

He needs to have a half like the Ipswich game last season when he suddenly believed in himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don’t think he’s out of form or knackered. He’s up against much better players and is having a bit of a reality check. His confidence is temporarily gone is all. It will return because he’s good enough.

Fair point well made.
These PL players and coaching staff really do their homework on opposing players, maybe because we were promoted that they took their eye off the ball, but as we are 12th they have sat up and taken a bit of notice over the past few weeks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Vital for our HGP numbers.

With that in mind, have they got £30 million ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here