Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Warburton is TOAST

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He'll go to hotter climes, as a manager he's sun blest, assuming the Forest faithful don't get hold of him first, he'll be brown bread.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm sure Warburton will be able to pumpernickel some new enthusiasm in some side somewhere. He'll soon be prefermenting a new club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably gone back to his Farmhouse.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Returning to sanity, MW was highly successful at Brentford and his departure was a thing of much mystery whatever else ?!. Just because he accepted the poisoned chalices of Rangers and subsequently Forest doesn't suddenly make him an all time bad manager.
I personally believe he will successfully return to management, probably in the not too distant future and better luck to him !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Returning to sanity, MW was highly successful at Brentford and his departure was a thing of much mystery whatever else ?!. Just because he accepted the poisoned chalices of Rangers and subsequently Forest doesn't suddenly make him an all time bad manager.
I personally believe he will successfully return to management, probably in the not too distant future and better luck to him !

I agree I am sure he will rise again and become his Mothers Pride.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Will he go back to Breadford? Or try West Ham? Although it could be any club in a pickle when it comes to the crunch. He'll pop up somewhere.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Ho! Vis is really amusing I bet he's got a real cob on butty'll find a new job soon. His pay off will undoubtedly pumpernickel or two into his bank account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here