Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we need to ditch our striped shirts?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How about
5E149F72-0542-4ED8-A8EC-9E60E505FD05.jpeg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You could be on to something here...i'm looking at the table and our chances of qualifying for the Champions league could well be over for this season :moo:

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
How about a complete change and instead of blue and white stripes have white and blue ones instead...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, brilliant plan to improve our league position by ditching the stripes. If that doesn't work, how about getting the EPL to do the league table alphabetically? That would almost certainly guarantee us a champion's league place. If that dosn't work how about a name change? 'Manchester City' would be good.

Right, I'm off now. Today I have decided to be Michael Jackson. Eee ha!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
We had our best ever season in the solid blue of British Caledonian and we got to a Cup Final in solid blue.

Time for a change, so that we can step up to the next level.

Oh and whilst I'm typing, ditch the black away shirt. Yellow stands out much better if you want our players to find each other. The black shirts cost us at Chelsea and yesterday we draw in yellow. We'd never have lost at Chelsea if we were wearing yellow.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
All the kits I have ever owned have stripes but I do like a solid blue shirt. I also get very annoyed when we play away in anything other than our blue and white stripes especially when the opposition don't have a home kit that would clash

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I also get very annoyed when we play away in anything other than our blue and white stripes especially when the opposition don't have a home kit that would clash

This and it's annoying when the away side like Wolves don't wear their Old Gold at the Amex. Someone will one day realise it losses points not wearing the proper shirt.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is the strip we need to change into Red, Yellow and Blue. Last minute winners, awesome comebacks, trophies, entertainment, pure Roy of the Rovers stuff

Roy5.jpg

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Yes, forget buying a new striker -it seems that all we need is a changed strip to rise up the table. Remember though that it might take a few months to be delivered.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Never liked the stripes, the plain dark blue with British Caledonian sponsor was far better, When we first changed to stripes we looked like ****ing striped toothpaste, and no-one liked it.

fozzie.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Totally agree with you.

None of our new supporters know what we wear, anyhow.

I'd be going for an azure blue plain shirt.

Suits you, sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here