Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izzy Brown

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yep, apart from that it's dreadful.

An app that was originally designed to allow people to be creative and humorous by making people think about how to be entertaining by being brief and to the point, that's been taken over by willy waving contests, targeted marketing, right wing conspiracy, left wing virtue signalling, videos of fat blokes "fighting" each other, Brexit and Rejoin and outright propaganda, all of it the plaything of the worst person on the earth, except for Trump. 99% of it makes the Bear Pit look intellectual.

In. The. Sea.
There are some rare diamonds in the rough. Some Albion-related, but I also follow a few other sports-related sports journalists/researchers who know their stuff and come up with some really interesting (and straightforward to verify) stories.

Some good work-related stuff on there too - but those threads can often spiral into binfests.

The BBC team who put together #TomorrowsPapersToday are also good value and reading those threads every night helps me keep up to date with what the actual MSM are covering (a lot of dross and non-stories, unfortunately).

But, for the most part, it's literally a waste of time. Believe what you read at your prep peril!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've just popped on there and remembered that there's a DULLARD who posts about football finance. He's OK, I guess...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here