Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izzy Brown

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Haven't disliked a player more after such a short period with the club. Lazy and disinterested during his time at the Albion and his blatent lack of effort away against Huddersfield last season was the final straw for me. Whilst nobody wants to see young players get injured it was good that he went back to Chelsea as he never showed any talent in a Brighton shirt but seemed to be another player that CH had a soft spot for.

I have never lost my shit so much with an Albion player as I did with Brown at Huddersfield last year when he was applauding the home fans when being subbed off after a shocking 70 mins.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
[tweet]1410991250417893379[/tweet]

Not sure what’s more mindblowing.
Izzy Brown thinks he could play for England.
Or Izzy Brown was still on Chelsea’s books up until last month.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not sure what’s more mindblowing.
Izzy Brown thinks he could play for England.
Or Izzy Brown was still on Chelsea’s books up until last month.

I think it's a shame for the lad, as he had shown promises of talent, but I guess he needs more confidence :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Silly comment. He didn't get much of a chance with us and had a nasty injury.

Yes. Thought he was a poor loan signing and (sadly) he was.
I was really excited when we got him (based on his good performances for Huddersfield). I was disappointed with what he delivered; yes, he had injuries (and seems to have been dogged by injuries for much of his career) but he wasn't very good for us when he wasn't injured.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Whatever we think of him, I’m guessing we’d all agree he won’t play for England ( not at football, anyway).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was really excited when we got him (based on his good performances for Huddersfield). I was disappointed with what he delivered; yes, he had injuries (and seems to have been dogged by injuries for much of his career) but he wasn't very good for us when he wasn't injured.

He did well for Huddersfield, but didn’t think he stood out against us at all.

It was the defensive midfielder they had on loan from Chelsea and a certain Aaron Mooy that always bosses games, that and CH’s apparent inability to cope with being pressed by a Wagner team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Jesus, what a cess pit of hateful bile twitter is.
I regret looking every single time and must try harder not to.
Yep, used to have an account but deleted it a year back. In terms of football stuff twitter has been over run by fake journalists, idiot teenagers who's only intention is to be as vile as possible, & arrogant top 6 fans who've likely never been to a game or even stepped foot in the city of said club. All the decent people seem to have packed it in now, or are lost under the pile of repulsive pointless tweets. If you try to post something credible it just gets jumped on by a swarm of twats. Not worth your time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here