Seemingly not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Some absolutely cringeworthy shite on this thread. What exactly are people expecting? This kid was 21 yesterday. He’s been playing out of position, normally for ten minutes at the end of games. I was embarrassed with the lack of reception shown to him when he came off injured today. Very poor

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some absolutely cringeworthy shite on this thread. What exactly are people expecting? This kid was 21 yesterday. He’s been playing out of position, normally for ten minutes at the end of games. I was embarrassed with the lack of reception shown to him when he came off injured today. Very poor

Same bellend fans with Barnes, Murray first time etc etc

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

This

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Well said, hope it isnt a serious injury for the lad.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was looking forward to seeing him in his proper position from the start , shame for lad it only lasted 5 minutes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Really hope it isn't a bad injury - thats two games he started in his position and both he lasted a very short time before injury!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I hope the injury isn't too bad, he is young so a better chance of a quick recovery.
Can't feeling that it was fate though which saves CH having to pick him over Balders.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
He had one chance and he could not hit the barn door from 10 yards....Proved we really do need a striker....

Did you not watch us at all last season? Baldock's game isn't based on goals. It's the off the ball stuff, stretching their defence, finding the spaces. He is quality and would love to see him get regular chances

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Did you not watch us at all last season? Baldock's game isn't based on goals. It's the off the ball stuff, stretching their defence, finding the spaces. He is quality and would love to see him get regular chances
Jamie gets a bit excited.

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
Same as against City, body language suggested he didn’t fancy it...reminds me of Lingard and look what happened to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here