Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Izzy Brown

Newly Joined

Izzy Brown

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Seagulls,
    Can you believe how 2017 is ending? I’m sure we’d have all taken this at the start of the year!
    Just wondered what was happening with Izzy Brown. He’s not featured in your squad for a few games and wondered if any rumours of him going back to Chelsea?
    Our Chelsea loanee Kasey Palmer hasn’t featured for us for a while now rumours suggest he’s going back to Chelsea.
    Good luck for the rest of the season (except when we play you)! Here’s hoping we’re both playing Premier League football next year!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      Showed early promise, but seems like his heart isn't in it. Granted he doesn't get the time on the pitch but thats due largely to the success of Gross but he doesn't convince when he does get on.

Like my old school reports: shows promise but lacks application.

12 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Terrierlmr View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hi Seagulls,
      Can you believe how 2017 is ending? I’m sure we’d have all taken this at the start of the year!
      Just wondered what was happening with Izzy Brown. He’s not featured in your squad for a few games and wondered if any rumours of him going back to Chelsea?
      Our Chelsea loanee Kasey Palmer hasn’t featured for us for a while now rumours suggest he’s going back to Chelsea.
      Good luck for the rest of the season (except when we play you)! Here’s hoping we’re both playing Premier League football next year!
      I'm starting to think 'Chelsea loanee' is a euphemism for 'over-rated'.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Pleased to see Sam Baldock on the bench over him but disappointed that neither has been able to make the starting XI regularly but I trust in CH judgement. If SB is finally over his injuries I would consider sending him back unless he can step up into the attacking CM role that we need so desperately.

2 Not allowed!
      If he can't make the bench for a team that can't score then the writing's on the wall for the lad.
      "Intercluderent aut mori"

0 Not allowed!
      Send it back, it doesn't work.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      Showed early promise, but seems like his heart isn't in it. Granted he doesn't get the time on the pitch but thats due largely to the success of Gross but he doesn't convince when he does get on.

Like my old school reports: shows promise but lacks application.
      Showed nothing whatsoever. Very disappointed in him. The sooner he goes back the better.
      Kobanî liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
      Showed nothing whatsoever. Very disappointed in him. The sooner he goes back the better.
      Showed plenty playing for Huddersfield last season. Nothing worth having for us so far, though.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by OzMike View Post
      Send it back, it doesn't work.
      same goes for Jose........

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Terrierlmr View Post
      Hi Seagulls,
      I guess he is finding it quite difficult here, managing expectations. He is a youngster and hasn't managed to grab a clearly defined role in the team. For you he appeared to be playing as a number 10 and we have Pascal Gross in that role who runs all day. This contrasts with Brown's rather languid style. He has put in a decent performance on the left wing and performed a thankless role as an emergency centre forward away at Arsenal, other than that it has been bits and pieces. He is one of a number of attacking players who could really have done with a confidence boosting cup game against lower league opposition, unfortunately, we only managed to draw lower class opposition.
      Let's make Britain sane again