Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Izzy Brown

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude samdamme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brown is rubbish. Probably the laziest player seen in blue & white since Leon best. He had chances at arsenal and Huddersfield to prove himself and he was piss poor.
    Let's stick to facts, eh? He was very impressive at Huddersfield, and was an exciting signing for us. For one reason or another, it hasn't worked out here, but that doesn't wipe out what he did in the second half of last season.
    Hope he's not badly injured - but I also rather hope we can send him back to free up a loan space..

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Brown is rubbish. Probably the laziest player seen in blue & white since Leon best. He had chances at arsenal and Huddersfield to prove himself and he was piss poor.
      really? you saw him at Town last year did you? You saw how he played? or is that just a "bantz" comment?
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      There is trying to be funny and being a nob

I wish him a good recovery, I doubt we will see him again, I wish it was in different circumstances, he had a chance tonight to prove nay sayers wrong (me included) sad for the lad he didnt get that chance and as good as it was to see Baldock on, he didnt really set the stage alight
      I did say “sadly” and I meant it. I do sincerely wish him a full recovery but still feel that he wasn’t what we needed.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Leon best was quality at southampton & Coventry.

Still was poop for us- you can only say what you see

0 Not allowed!
      Clearly a decent player, but has had no luck this season.
      "I wasted £100 on a hotel room, another £100 on drink, whole weekend a complete waste of money, all in all the worst away day iv'e ever had ever. i can handle wasting good money, but seeing palace players getting laughed at by that lot, being laughed at as we leave the ground, that f***ing hurts, feel numb today, feel totaly numb with shock, going to take a long time to get over this one."

1 Not allowed!
      He is a good footballer but not one of our own so there is an obligation to give him game time and fit him in somewhere. Had he not got injured against Man C he may have earned his place on merit but instead it gave others the opportunity to earn their place instead. He has been unlucky and I feel for him but with Baldock and Kayal back, chosing the starting 11 and match day squad will be a lot easier for Hughton because he doesn't have to consider the obligation of playing anyone.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      He is a good footballer but not one of our own so there is an obligation to give him game time and fit him in somewhere. Had he not got injured against Man C he may have earned his place on merit but instead it gave others the opportunity to earn their place instead. He has been unlucky and I feel for him but with Baldock and Kayal back, chosing the starting 11 and match day squad will be a lot easier for Hughton because he doesn't have to consider the obligation of playing anyone.
      He won't be remembered as a good footballer at Brighton. He has done **** all to support your claim when on the pitch for us.
      Kobanî liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      really? you saw him at Town last year did you? You saw how he played? or is that just a "bantz" comment?
      I was at Huddersfield this season (and at the emirates) and both games he was useless - put in so little effort. Couldn’t give one how good he was for Huddersfield last season

Lots saying how great he is now he’s injured but look at the player ratings thread - he consistently gets low scores.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I was at Huddersfield this season (and at the emirates) and both games he was useless - put in so little effort. Couldn’t give one how good he was for Huddersfield last season

Lots saying how great he is now he’s injured but look at the player ratings thread - he consistently gets low scores.
      You saw him play against brighton once for town last year? I saw him play about 10 games for town last year and he was excellent as they played him in his correct position and Wagners game is different to a cautious approach of Hughton

Glad you couldn't give one...probably as I could give one about an opinion based on one game.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado
      Dodge, Can I have a word? Don Tmatter's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Trouble is that the only one who's opinion matters is CH and he was raving about him after the game.
      Thru thick & thin, we'll support you evermore