Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Izzy Brown

3 Not allowed!
    He's been really unlucky - lasted 10 minutes on his debut against City and 5 minutes last night. He really looked up for it tonight in the very short time he was on the pitch. Must be wondering if he inadvertently ran over a black cat on the way to the ground !
    We learned more from a three minute record baby than we ever learned in school

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      I like him as a player, just been very unfortunate with us regarding injuries and having Gross in such excellent form in the 10 role.

I was really looking forward to seeing Brown play behind Hemed last night, finally in his correct position.
      I have to give it to you Mr Hughton, you are a far better Manager than I ever thought.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I like him as a player, just been very unfortunate with us regarding injuries and having Gross in such excellent form in the 10 role.

I was really looking forward to seeing Brown play behind Hemed last night, finally in his correct position.
      This. He has not had a great run of things since he came here and he really looked up for it last night. Didn't bottle challenges and limped off looking like he won't be playing for a while now. Shame.
      Have you seen the Muppet Show........

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by fleet View Post
      Really hope it isn't a bad injury - thats two games he started in his position and both he lasted a very short time before injury!
      He started on the left against Citeh didn't he?
      In this great future you can't forget your past

0 Not allowed!
      I don't particularly care him. He looks just like all the top 6 loanees we get: Destined for a solid career in the Championship.

That said, he's barely once played in a position he can call his own and hasn't really had much of a chance to show what he's made of.

As an aside though, good Lord we lack composure in and around the penalty area. Solly, Kayal and Baldock all blasted way over the bar when well placed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
      Eternally hopeful...

0 Not allowed!
      Any news on the extent of his injury?
      Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Claude samdamme View Post
      Brown is rubbish. Probably the laziest player seen in blue & white since Leon best. He had chances at arsenal and Huddersfield to prove himself and he was piss poor.
      You seem to be in a minority. I agree Brown seemed up for it last night and has been unlucky.
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      i guess if his injury is serious it may force the clubs hand even more so in the transfer market for this striker everyone seems so convinced that we need.
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DFL JCL View Post
      i guess if his injury is serious it may force the clubs hand even more so in the transfer market for this striker everyone seems so convinced that we need.
      Didn’t you see the number of excellent chances that we had last night that didn’t even test the keeper? Anyone not convinced we need a striker is in serious denial.
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DFL JCL View Post
      No, it won't make any difference - Brown is/was not a hot-shot goal scorer. Or any sort of goal scorer for us for that matter.