Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izzy Brown

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
This is bad news for him but it takes the onus off of CHG about sending him back to Chelsea so from our pointof view every cloud has a silver lining and we may be forced to bring in somebody better or rely on SB to be the answer.

Just listening to CH last night it was pretty evident he wanted him around. Obviously very good on the training pitch would explain him getting on ahead of Baldock (who missed a number of chances last night)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Terrible news for him and he didn't deserve the abuse some gave him

That's debatable. People are entitled to air their views especially towards a lazy player.

Other than that i hope the lad makes a quick recovery

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Injured against City in the opening game and now this. Never nice for a player to be out for any length of time. He can come back stronger next ywar.
As Chelsea will want to oversee the recovery it does mean we have 2 loan slots available which is some consolation.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
really? you saw him at Town last year did you? You saw how he played? or is that just a "bantz" comment?

I was at Huddersfield this season (and at the emirates) and both games he was useless - put in so little effort. Couldn’t give one how good he was for Huddersfield last season

Lots saying how great he is now he’s injured but look at the player ratings thread - he consistently gets low scores.

You guys are talking about Huddersfield in different contexts. CS is talking about when he played for us against Huddersfield this season. PO is talking about when he played for Huddersfield last season. Hope this helps!

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Hope he makes a full recovery and would never wish ill on any player that pulls on our shirt, but I get the impression that he won't be missed by many, with him hardly setting the world alight when he did play. Imperative that we add a winger/cover for Groß to the shopping list now as assuming LuaLua and Skalak have no part to play, we only have three wingers, and no one to fill the number 10 role other than Pröpper.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think Izzy Brown is going to go on and become a very good premier league player. We've barely seen him here, not his own fault, and agree with others that last night felt like the night he'd shine. Hope he's not too badly injured

Quite.

Remember Jesse whatsisname anyone? Me neither. I wonder what ever happened to him?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Some absolutely cringeworthy shite on this thread. What exactly are people expecting? This kid was 21 yesterday. He’s been playing out of position, normally for ten minutes at the end of games. I was embarrassed with the lack of reception shown to him when he came off injured today. Very poor

Fans singing Sam Baldocks name before Izzy had even got of the pitch was proper shithousery. The lad behind said, and I quote ‘I’m well happy he’s injured, it means we get Sam Baldock on’

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unlike izzy - who as yet has never got close to being involved in a chance (creator or scorer) in his seagulls career

Apart from the 2 he put on a plate for Murray in the Liverpool game.

and the decent shot he had towards the top corner against Everton, which would have sealed the three points, but for a great save from Pickford?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
izzyjaybrown
Not the news I wanted to hear, I have torn my ACL & it will need surgery to fix.
I will come back fitter & stronger and hopefully be ready for next season.
Thank you to everyone at Brighton for the love and support they showed towards me, the fans, the staff, & all the players.
I’ve met some amazing people here & these memories will be with me forever.
See you all next season❤️

Top bloke. All the very best Izzy and thanks for pulling on the shirt. Get well soon..

TNBA

TTF

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Didn't quite work out for him here but sad news about a nasty injury. Speedy recovery Izzy, really hope you progress next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here