Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bangkok Bar For Palarse Game?

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Landing in Bangkok morning of the Palarse FA Cup game so a bit fkd off that it been changed but hey ho!!

It will be on at sill o'clock in the morning so anyone know of any bars that would be showing it?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
:whistle:
a-reminder-for-those-planning-a-bangkok-trip-er-st-13484726.png

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
The Game bar on Sukhumvit road soi 9............tons of screens probably put it on the big screen. Food is good and big in door place that's popular with local expats and tourists.
Don't know what time you arrive or where you're staying , but go here with your bags watch the game with a few beers then head to your hotel !

www.thegamebangkok.com

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
The Game bar on Sukhumvit road soi 9............tons of screens probably put it on the big screen. Food is good and big in door place that's popular with local expats and tourists.
Don't know what time you arrive or where you're staying , but go here with your bags watch the game with a few beers then head to your hotel !

www.thegamebangkok.com

Cheers bud......I arrive in the morning so plenty of time for bag drop at hotel etc......8pm KO here though means 3am there so will Game Bar still be open with the 1am supposed closing time being enforced in most bars on my last trip? Im staying on Soi 4 off Sukhumvit so not too far of a walk if it is going to be open!

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Where & whats that then pls????

Firstly I forgot about the time difference , you might be out luck to find somewhere in BKK open that late to watch.....

Secondly.........if you are staying on Soi 4 and you are not with your wife / girlfriend / mother or child you will soon know what Nana Plaza is !!!
If fact you will never make game time.........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here