Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rangers Interested in Murphy

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And prey tell where you are gonna find a better back up player for less than paying about £5m for ?

He is no where near getting a start or even a place on the bench other than maybe the FA Cup to shop window him. As for a replacement, as others have said, it's not crucial bearing in mind how far down the pecking order he is. In fact, I'd even put Rosenior ahead of him for getting round the back of the defence and putting in an effective cross.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Was chatting to a Geordie on the metro last night. He is a friend of Murphy’s Dad and told me this deal is all but done. Could be announced tomorrow I guess?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Doesn't really matter. If we were selling Dunk or Stephens or Propper we would need to be damn sure who we were going to replace them with, and be damn sure we'd be getting them. But the need to have a replacement for our 4th. or 5th. choice winger - not so important. We have good attacking fullbacks, so could double them up - Bong and Suttner on the left, Bruno and Schelotto on the right. Or even - heaven forbid - we could give one of our youngsters a chance. I've checked it out, and we are actually allowed to play U23 or U18s in the first team, believe it or not...........................................

None of them are good enough You saw what happened to the Stoke youngsters yesterday

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He is no where near getting a start or even a place on the bench other than maybe the FA Cup to shop window him. As for a replacement, as others have said, it's not crucial bearing in mind how far down the pecking order he is. In fact, I'd even put Rosenior ahead of him for getting round the back of the defence and putting in an effective cross.

Hmmmmm - Liam Rosenior himself once said ''I am not a Jamie Murphy or a Solly March or an Anthony Knockeart. I cant take players on and beat them the way they can'' And he trains with them every day. If you want Jamie to get round the back of the defence and put in an effective cross then you play him on the right

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Was chatting to a Geordie on the metro last night. He is a friend of Murphy’s Dad and told me this deal is all but done. Could be announced tomorrow I guess?

I will hold my breath for that one.................That would be daft unless there is a replacement signed. Just ask BG what happened when we left ourselves short of left backs when a spate of unforeseen injuries to that position happened. He had to go scouring Europe for left backs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here