Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well a point is a point...but t here comes the pack!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Happy with a point, disappointing about Bournemouth and Swansea though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The home crowd were deafening...

when they were booing at the end.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you lot believe what you're posting? I've managed to find a half decent stream and we've been the better team.

Sadly I've watched 92 minutes of this
We dont deserve anything..

Different game or just being miserable?

It's a point away from home. Newcastle took 6 points off of us last season, & now we've taken 4 points off of them.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Suttner seems to now be the "home LB" with Bong coming in for the away games where we will play more defensively. It's a great shame as I thought Suttner was superb against Watford and looked like the proper LB we have needed where Bong IMO has been nothing short of rubbish since his return from that bad injury a season or so back and nowhere near premier league class
Maybe you should worry more regarding our lack of creativity/ strike force and goal issue, rather than the LB berth!!!!!!! That is where our true concerns should be which everybody knows already.

Sent from my Zxt 203 Dci

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
We were the better team for most of the match. Some players looked dead on their feet for the last twenty minutes. And it still baffles me why we play Bong instead of Suttner.

A point away from home isn't bad, but the late goals for Swansea and Bournemouth haven't helped.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Draw, i told you - with these 2 teams forgone conclusion.
In the bigger picture good away point but you do need to ask the question if we could have got 3.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here