Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Nobody is taking anyone on. First half Knockaert running away down wing, turns back, back pass and they nearly scored.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Let's get that right. Only once in the opposition's penalty area. While we are at it we had 11 shorts to their 10. 3 shots on target to their 2. So we edged it, but a draw was probably a fair result and a decent one considering it was away from home and against a team that would have been targeting this game for 3 points. A team on the slide, like Newcastle, will be thinking' if we can't beat Brighton at home we are going to struggle'. Physiologically we have a big boost by staying above them and taking 4 points off them this season. Especially revealing that they did the double over us last season. We have strengthened and they haven't.

:thumbsup: Perspective, dispelling the cherry-picking of facts having a go at Murray and/or Hughton.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think that Newcastle Brown Ale have missed a trick on the free advertising at the end of the game, with all the Toon fans shouting boooooooooooooooze!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
That's three 0-0 draws I watched on TV today. I did switch over and saw the Bristol City goal.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Just got home after flying up and back great day out bought warren aspinal a pint at Newcastle airport both him and mr cantor great guys that were happy to chat . Talked about old times when warren played really interesting and how he sees it today great insight into how different times were and are all in all a great but long day and a point is a point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Just got back from Newcastle. We were the stronger team for an hour but seemed to run out of steam then. Mat Ryan was superb at times.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I suggest we all give MOTD a wide berth. :facepalm:

I wouldn't worry on that, motd will be giving us a very, very wide berth.

I quite often watch the Sunday morning MoTD re-run with my children, aged 6 and 8.

They think we are called 'And Finally Brighton and Hove Albion.'

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I quite often watch the Sunday morning MoTD re-run with my children, aged 6 and 8.

They think we are called 'And Finally Brighton and Hove Albion.'

My son thinks we're called "Brighton and Hove Albion Nil"

(With apologies to Billy Connolly)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here