Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton away - tickets

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
733 people ahead and a 31 minute wait for me

Blimey, It said 120 ahead of me at 09.00. Maybe this is the random queue thing at work

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can I get one with no away points does anyone think?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
8 Groovy Gangers going to this

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Pain not being able to choose which row as well as the area.

Kept being given seats near the front but finally got some on row EE.

el punal

Any tips on either Woolston or Ocean Village parking ?

Woolston is okay, a lot Saints fans park there and walk across the Itchen Bridge to get to the ground (about a 20 minute walk). The problem is the traffic congestion coming away after the game. Not a bad shout though.

Forget Ocean Village though. You either have to pass the stadium or go through the city centre to get there. Then, you'll be stuck there for ages after the game.

el punal

Another failure from the Albion, they have pushed the on sale date of the Southampton tickets to tomorrow and now announce that home tickets for Swansea and West Ham are also on sale from tomorrow, When will they learn to stagger the release dates,

Barber out.

No problem for me, or it seems, a load of other fans. What's your beef?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Had to wait for phase 2 today due to one of the group's points.

I completely forgot at 9am and I've only just remembered and panicked we'd missed out, but there's a huge number of tickets left.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still 900 tickets left for this. After the rushes and panicking of earlier in the sthe ask. It seems we are getting down to a core travelling support now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still 900 tickets left for this. After the rushes and panicking of earlier in the sthe ask. It seems we are getting down to a core travelling support now.

Strange one - it's a massive game for us, easy to get to and is our only away game between 13th January and 10th February.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Strange one - it's a massive game for us, easy to get to and is our only away game between 13th January and 10th February.

Easy to get to but train home is very tight back to Brighton, no chance of getting back to Hastings by train. Luckily blagged a lift off a mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here