Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton away - tickets

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Details now available on the ticket site.
Allocation 3300 with first dibs going to those with 294 plus loyalty points.
Tickets are only £20!
On sale from Wed 3 Jan.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think that is a typo and adults are £30

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Okay maybe I'll do just one more away this season..

Edit: Scratch that, I've just seen it's a Wednesday so I can't. Booooooo.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Okay maybe I'll do just one more away this season..

Edit: Scratch that, I've just seen it's a Wednesday so I can't. Booooooo.
It is Wednesday because all PL clubs have their 4th round FA Cup weekend fixtures moved to the following midweek slot automatically, as they think pretty much all PL fixtures will be rearranged anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Odd that this is a 10 point allocation. It’s arguably as local, but easier to get to than Spurs which was 5 points. And I’d rather go to Southampton which will hopefully be a much more competitive game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Parking - has that park and ride just off the M27 now shut ?

Anyone know as cannot see it advertised anymore

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you are talking about the one near Tesco on Hamble Lane then I think so as they have built a shed load of houses on the site!

That was the one, mind you been a while since we played them, Woolston or Ocean Village it is then

el punal

Parking - has that park and ride just off the M27 now shut ?

Anyone know as cannot see it advertised anymore

A bit of local knowledge pour vous. Where you are referring to was the P&R site at Bursledon (next to Tesco Superstore) just off the M27 at junction 8. Unfortunately this no longer exists as the land has been sold for development. Parking around St.Marys is an absolute mare - and if you did, trying to get away would also be a mare as roads are closed and you'll end up in gridlocked traffic.

A couple of options for you to try. Try parking in Bitterne, which is on the east side of Southampton, and can be accessed from Jct 7 of the M27 and taking the A334 towards Southampton. It should take you 5/10 minutes dependent on traffic. There a couple of car parks by the shopping precinct which are free for up to 4 hours. You might also be lucky with street parking. From there catch a bus towards the city centre and get off at Northam for the stadium. There are numerous bus routes and it should only take about 5 minutes. Do the same for the return journey. Just be aware that you'll be queuing up to get back to the motorway.

Option 2. Head for Southampton Airport Parkway station (just off Jct 5 of the M27) use the car park, not too expensive at that time. Get on a train to Southampton Central, about a 6 minute journey and frequent trains, then walk to St.Marys. Do the same for return.

Hope this helps!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A bit of local knowledge pour vous. Where you are referring to was the P&R site at Bursledon (next to Tesco Superstore) just off the M27 at junction 8. Unfortunately this no longer exists as the land has been sold for development. Parking around St.Marys is an absolute mare - and if you did, trying to get away would also be a mare as roads are closed and you'll end up in gridlocked traffic.

A couple of options for you to try. Try parking in Bitterne, which is on the east side of Southampton, and can be accessed from Jct 7 of the M27 and taking the A334 towards Southampton. It should take you 5/10 minutes dependent on traffic. There a couple of car parks by the shopping precinct which are free for up to 4 hours. You might also be lucky with street parking. From there catch a bus towards the city centre and get off at Northam for the stadium. There are numerous bus routes and it should only take about 5 minutes. Do the same for the return journey. Just be aware that you'll be queuing up to get back to the motorway.

Option 2. Head for Southampton Airport Parkway station (just off Jct 5 of the M27) use the car park, not too expensive at that time. Get on a train to Southampton Central, about a 6 minute journey and frequent trains, then walk to St.Marys. Do the same for return.

Hope this helps!

Any tips on either Woolston or Ocean Village parking ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Another failure from the Albion, they have pushed the on sale date of the Southampton tickets to tomorrow and now announce that home tickets for Swansea and West Ham are also on sale from tomorrow, When will they learn to stagger the release dates,

Barber out.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And another failure. If you click on the “more info” link, all the on sale dates are in December!
:dunce:

Jul 7, 2003
Any tips on either Woolston or Ocean Village parking ?

Unless it has changed in the last couple of years, plenty of free street parking at Woolston. Follow the signs for the station and then find a nearby street. The hike over the bridge will test those who struggle getting to the WSU but after the match, you will be back on the motorway much faster.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Not sure I've seen such a short queue to buy for an away game when the tickets go on sale.

Done and dusted within twominutes

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here