Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] May as well get it in early "A Post Dated" Happy New Year NSC

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Maybe, just maybe you could take things a little less seriously for 2018.

Maybe that'll make me a better person, maybe I just kind of touched on our 2018 being better than our 2017, just maybe :smile:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
For all our trials and tribulations, whether it be BHA connected or personally connected, we always look towards the new year as being a new start. It works for some, some years, but possibly not for all. So, let me be the first to wish you ALL a fantastic new year and I hope this is you year... cheers.

You should've put 'post dated' in the thread title :cool:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
For all our trials and tribulations, whether it be BHA connected or personally connected, we always look towards the new year as being a new start. It works for some, some years, but possibly not for all. So, let me be the first to wish you ALL a fantastic new year and I hope this is you year... cheers.

Can I reciprocate and thank you for the well-intended sentiments - let's hope that this is the year when the Albion are firmly ensconced in the PL and this will hopefully go a long way to making 2018 a truly memorable year for all of NSC.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can I reciprocate and thank you for the well-intended sentiments - let's hope that this is the year when the Albion are firmly ensconced in the PL and this will hopefully go a long way to making 2018 a truly memorable year for all of NSC.

You totally can, have a good one my friend.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can see you are caught up in the season of goodwill. Happy New Year.

The weekend of goodwill, been working all week so yeah why not. Oh and I saw Chas and Dave on Thursday night, what a blast.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Right you southern poofs....let's be nice to each other until the Big Ben chimes!!!

''Tis the season to be jolly...fa la la la laaaaaaa, la la la la"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The weekend of goodwill, been working all week so yeah why not. Oh and I saw Chas and Dave on Thursday night, what a blast.

You mentioned that on another thread. Must have ben epic. Gertcha. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Right you southern poofs....let's be nice to each other until the Big Ben chimes!!!

''Tis the season to be jolly...fa la la la laaaaaaa, la la la la"

Far cough. You north ank hunt. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here