Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
zaha.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Been looking for pix when the 4 made dreads from mop heads but can'tone. The pic below captures the whiney look a bit btter for future reference.... dibs.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
IMG_1857.JPG

That's the image I like best

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The blokes a brilliant footballer and would add another 5% to his game if he got rid of the Das Boot syndrome , i counted 11 times last night he either threw himself to the floor Life of brian stylee or was simply nudged off the ball , still a cvnt though .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Because you've done literally nothing of note since? Except lose a cup final to an average (10-man) Man U squad of course.

5 years in the PL , and a cup final, yep nothing of note.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Because you've done literally nothing of note since? Except lose a cup final to an average Man U squad of course.

Don't belittle their other achievements, worse side in the top 4 divisions for a calendar year and the first team ever to lose 7 league games without scoring from the start of season. They are Record Breakers, Roy Castle and Norris McWhirter will be giving them their award on the pitch soon.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nothing worse than a cheat, and he is one of the best at it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't belittle their other achievements, worse side in the top 4 divisions for a calendar year and the first team ever to lose 7 league games without scoring from the start of season. They are Record Breakers, Roy Castle and Norris McWhirter will be giving them their award on the pitch soon.
[emoji23]something to be proud of[emoji23]
Even if we get relegated, we've enjoyed ourselves, I know for a fact they can't honestly say the same!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Five years making up the numbers and, as mentioned, losing a cup final to a shit Man United squad down to 10 men with a goal courtesy of Agent Lingard.

So, yeah. nothing of note.

A club of our size it's a big achievement.
You could only dream of doing that, but knowing some Brighton fans, you'd want to be top 6 and chasing Champions League !

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You could only dream of doing that, but knowing some Brighton fans, you'd want to be top 6 and chasing Champions League !

(Tin) Pot, kettle.

"We're a top 8 side, looking forward to Europe next season"

The Manchester United of the South.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That's the image I like best

Ah ha! You like pictures do you laddie?

Here is a picture that will bring a tear to your eye! An ex-Seagulls player flapping his way around the hallowed Wembley turf having just broken thousands of Palace hearts and left them sobbing and in pieces.

c8732552dfa52a87013c8bb6b4a49fec.jpg

If it’s any consolation, a number of Albion fans were reduced to tears to, but it was from laughing!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Come on we’ve had all the bellends on here. We are a top 8 side this year. Best squad ever, you won’t see us for dust.
8th most expensive squad in the PL this year suggests thus far your under achieving massively. Brighton fans know 17th is a great season for us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here