Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A man had to have the ends of both feet amputated. Soon after the operation he sadly died. Turns out he was lack toes intolerant.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why do Norwegian, Danish and Swedish battle ships have bar codes on their sides?

So the harbour master can Scan Da Navy In.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
A man had to have the ends of both feet amputated. Soon after the operation he sadly died. Turns out he was lack toes intolerant.

That's a shocking diagnosis. Lactose (note the correct spelling) intolerance is nothing to do with feet. I fear for the NHS, I really do.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

But hold on. If he was lack toes intolerant - that would mean that "with his toes he was fine". So why
both amputated? Your logic is all wrong here.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But hold on. If he was lack toes intolerant - that would mean that "with his toes he was fine". So why
both amputated? Your logic is all wrong here.

The logic is fine. His intolerance to a lack of toes was the cause of death not the cause of the amputation.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As usual, the crass headline contains no context what so ever. Surely we need to know why exactly the poor man had to have the ends of both feet amputated, hopefully that will lead to a clue about how he died? RIP to the fella and condolences to his family, especially at this time of year.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That's why cows have only 2 toes on each foot.

They know.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Yet again the NHS not doing its job properly. Should scrap the whole thing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As usual, the crass headline contains no context what so ever. Surely we need to know why exactly the poor man had to have the ends of both feet amputated, surely that would lead to a clue about how he died?

But we know how he died. An extreme allergy to having no toes is what did it. This does hint at negligence on the part of the hospital though in not testing for intolerances.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
But we know how he died. An extreme allergy to having no toes is what did it. This does hint at negligence on the part of the hospital though in not testing for intolerances.

Indeed. I should have said ‘how was he allowed to die’.

Where you see a hint of negligence, I see a hint of Shipman. I can’t understand why any right thinking doctor would want to remove the ends of someone’s feet. Hell, there should be a public inquiry! This is the type of thing that gets hushed up in a toe-tally tarrying regime but we’re living in a democracy for Christ’s sake!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

But the only way you could know if you were ‘Lack Toes’ intolerant is to have your toes or feet amputated so I don’t see why you have gone charging in with your blame culture attitude.
If they had amputated higher it may have resulted in Kneemonia anyway. Would that be their fault ?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patreon
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
That's a shocking diagnosis. Lactose (note the correct spelling) intolerance is nothing to do with feet. I fear for the NHS, I really do.

Who mentioned he was treated in the NHS? He may have gone private and the amputation of all toes could be due to a lack of risk assessment by the private sector?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
As usual, the crass headline contains no context what so ever. Surely we need to know why exactly the poor man had to have the ends of both feet amputated, hopefully that will lead to a clue about how he died? RIP to the fella and condolences to his family, especially at this time of year.

I would like some clarity regarding the amputation of the ENDS OF BOTH FEET

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who mentioned he was treated in the NHS? He may have gone private and the amputation of all toes could be due to a lack of risk assessment by the private sector?

I went private when I had Dicktheria.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I would like some clarity regarding the amputation of the ENDS OF BOTH FEET

Amputation of the ends of both feet means the removal of the bits of both feet furthest away, ie the ends. Have you not read the latest edition of Lancet?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Amputation of the ends of both feet means the removal of the bits of both feet furthest away, ie the ends. Have you not read the latest edition of Lancet?

Liar! The latest edition of The Lancet carries no mention of this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here