Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NYE 2017 In or Out?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well you staying in? Hosting a party/ dinner or you heading out? Maybe to your local where they are charging you to get in! Downtown, out for dinner, out at someone else’s house, going abroad?

Well?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Usually stay in but Mrs W has booked a meal at our local and we'll be staying to see the new year in.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
30-odd of us decamping to a hotel in Devon for 4 nights. Expecting carnage. NYE for me usually involves falling asleep on the sofa about 10pm.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Out, I have a table booked at Brewdog for me and friends. Then I’ll see where the evening takes me once midnight has passed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wedding in T Wells - what a great day to do it - everyone knows what they’re doing :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will pop round to the local for a couple of hours and a few jars, before heading home for a curry takeaway. Rock n' roll.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Probably in, the most hyped up night of the year that often leads to being the most boring.

Plus with the Albion playing at the lovely time of 12:30 on New Years Day, im less likely to arrive at the ground with a screaming hangover if i stay in.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Wedding in the bloody Cotswolds, missing the Bournemouth game the next day as a result. Bollox, it's not even my family.:tantrum:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Booked a table at the local curry house for 730. Prob get back 930ish and watch a bit of Jools Holland. No interest at all in the Auld Lang Syne stuff - doubt I'll make it till midnight.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Booked a table at the local curry house for 730. Prob get back 930ish and watch a bit of Jools Holland. No interest at all in the Auld Lang Syne stuff - doubt I'll make it till midnight.

Same as this just me and Mrs HS, but back to keep the dog company as all the muppets let off their fireworks from 11-00 onwards and scare the crap out of her

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I’m out as I’m gigging. NYE is a long night, 9.30pm - 1am and no booze. Once you factor in the setting up, sound check and the packing away I will be a little bit tired come kick off. It’s not easy being a part time rock star you know. I don’t even get my chicks for free!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In, takeaway is enough excitement given the early KO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here