Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League Dec 27-28th

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nope (I think) they started their recovery before they played us ..but never mind :thumbsup:

Edit ..yes they were bottom ..but we were talking about Palace not beating the bottom side

It’s a draw. You meant they couldn’t beat the bottom side (Swansea) and I meant neither could we when we played (the bottom side) which was that lot at the time.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Palace's next game is at home to Manchester C. Nice way for them to build a losing streak, and get the gd close to -20 (hopefully).

Go large on Palace. You know it’ll be them that stops City’s record* run

*for a natural resources funded money has no value obesely richer by far than anyone else club. For everyone else, the former records still apply and should be aspired to as ‘when football was a sport’ records.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They could be back in the relegation zone next time Palarse play and their goal difference will take a pounding.

Smelhurst Park's clowns to topple City's unbeaten run? No chance. :lolol::lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Go large on Palace. You know it’ll be them that stops City’s record* run

*for a natural resources funded money has no value obesely richer by far than anyone else club. For everyone else, the former records still apply and should be aspired to as ‘when football was a sport’ records.

12/1 Palarse 11/2 Draw

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I wasn't going out anyway. And I would be far from annoyed if Palace lose at all, let alone 4-0.

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

I still think they're bang in trouble, defensively they're all over the place and it only takes another injury to Zaha and Hodgson is going to have a very stressful final half of the season. *hope it happens*.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fair enough. :thumbsup:

I still think they're bang in trouble, defensively they're all over the place and it only takes another injury to Zaha and Hodgson is going to have a very stressful final half of the season. *hope it happens*.

Seems like at least a chance Zaha might be moving in the window. Let’s hope so.....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Seems like at least a chance Zaha might be moving in the window. Let’s hope so.....

No chance.
We'll see where we are at the end of the season,then a decision will be made.
Tough game last night, dispite the gulf in class, we gave it a good go 2nd half.
Nice to see we didn't park the bus like some teams.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
No chance.
Tough game last night, dispite the gulf in class, we gave it a good go 2nd half.

You'd only have ended it up vandalising it anyways, probably for the best.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
No chance.

Other than a couple of them up front your team looked a shambles. Wrap Zaha up, you desperately need him

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Other than a couple of them up front your team looked a shambles. Wrap Zaha up, you desperately need him

Yeah your right, we should be able to run rings around teams like Arsenal !
As a side note, I thought Wiltshire was outstanding last night, dominated midfield.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No complaints from me about last night . The arse were by far the better team and sometimes you’ve got to hold your handsup and admit it . We move on to Man City now , gulp ,then hopefully we’ll get something out of the stains .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

He won’t . There’s more chance that dunk will go to the stains for £40m than wilf leaving .

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I think they had a bit of a go at Arsenal - and conceded three goals at home.So jury is still out on whats best way to approach these top 6 sides

Strange game tbh. Watched with a friend and Arsenal were the better side for 80 minutes. Palace had 2 spells of 5 minutes where they looked dangerous and scored 1 goal in each.
Arsenal should arguably been 3 up at half time Ozil involved in 2 very presentable chances.
Everything palace do goes through Zaha. Despite his inability to stand up he’s their game changer and seems to be able to spark something out of nothing at times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here