Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] 'Joke' Scratchcards

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The family of a bloke i know played a trick on him christmas day , each table place had a scratchcard , except his was a 'joke' one that convinced him he had wone £100k , until his family let him in on the 'joke' , i cant believe tbey did it to him , its just plain nasty in my book , what does everyone else think ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The family of a bloke i know played a trick on him christmas day , each table place had a scratchcard , except his was a 'joke' one that convinced him he had wone £100k , until his family let him in on the 'joke' , i cant believe tbey did it to him , its just plain nasty in my book , what does everyone else think ?

Bad enough to work colleague but family, mmmm not good, he may be in debt?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Yup, pure evil. Reminds me of the reported case, maybe even true, where a bloke thought it would be a laugh to tape the previous week's winning lottery numbers, buy a ticket with those numbers on, play the tape the following week, then get his missus to check the numbers. If memory serves, she divorced him earlydoors after that. Shame. Should have stabbed him in the throat.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
050E10D5-5EDF-4D45-B26E-AA61D3A2AFCB.jpeg

I think I’ve won ???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It was 50k..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yup, pure evil. Reminds me of the reported case, maybe even true, where a bloke thought it would be a laugh to tape the previous week's winning lottery numbers, buy a ticket with those numbers on, play the tape the following week, then get his missus to check the numbers. If memory serves, she divorced him earlydoors after that. Shame. Should have stabbed him in the throat.

that was the other way round mate the wife did it to the husband , not sure about the divorce !

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Seems the NHS has been inundated with sense of humour bypasses!!!

sense of humour bypass ? convince someone theyve won a hundred grand then snatch it away ? if you find that funny youre warped.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

In general does seem a shitty thing to do but guess it depends on the people involved and if they have a history of pranks/winding each other up. If it is just a nice bloke that minds his own business and they did it that seems harsh. If he is a prankster and always doing wind ups on others then fair game!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that it's the amount that is a bit mean.... if it was £100 say, I'd have no problem with that.....

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
In general does seem a shitty thing to do but guess it depends on the people involved and if they have a history of pranks/winding each other up. If it is just a nice bloke that minds his own business and they did it that seems harsh. If he is a prankster and always doing wind ups on others then fair game!

Think i agree with that. I love a good wind up and that is/could be funny depending on the audience/forum ie like someone said he could have been in debt phoned up his boss and told him what a **** he was and wasnt going back to work (that would be the icing on the cake) or the same joke could have been played on a multi millionaire who couldnt give a moneys. Was it funny? It depends

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here