Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle; how and when?

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Ive driven Brighton to Newcastle on a number of occasions and its 8 hours sometimes. Good luck to all who are going. Lets hope we attack this game

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
11.19 out of Doncaster. Fingers crossed services not disrupted, hear there's a strike next day and of course the dodgy weather.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have pre-booked parking at Carlial Square for £7. 15 mins walk to ground. Seems reasonable and walk through town to ground for food/beer.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Try the Bridge Hotel
Brilliant real Ale pub overlooking the Tyne and the Old Bridge
Top Pub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Leaving Guildford Saturday morning. Parking at Metro Centre then bus into town. Then straight back after the game. Looking forward to the 600 mile round trip :)

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
I'd recommend the " Free Trade Inn " at Newcastle.

An easy riverside walk from the town centre, it's a bit beardy & craft ale, but even for non beardy, non craft ale types, it's still a cracking pub with great views. Ace.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I'd recommend the " Free Trade Inn " at Newcastle.

An easy riverside walk from the town centre, it's a bit beardy & craft ale, but even for non beardy, non craft ale types, it's still a cracking pub with great views. Ace.
It's good but not sure it worth a 20min walk up hill to the match.... especially with the choice of pubs in town!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
11.19 out of Doncaster. Fingers crossed services not disrupted, hear there's a strike next day and of course the dodgy weather.

Find it interesting (hence why I started this thread) all the different directions Albion fans are travelling from. My train out of Doncaster is 1 hour before yours. Am on 10.20am. What time train ya got for return journey? 18.36pm am on. Don't really know but imagine that gives me enough time to get back to the train station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here