Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle; how and when?

Jan 22, 2017
I found some free car parks in Jubilee Rd Coxlodge Newcastle. Is that too far a walk to St James Park?

I'll do 5k to save money on car park.

When I take the car I park on one of the streets off Pitt Street which is literally a 10 min walk from the ground. Not the nicest of areas but I have never had a problem parking there. I am taking the car to the City game tomorrow so no doubt gonna arrive back to my car being in bricks after saying that ha!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’ll be catching the 07:18 Gatwick express then hopping on the 09:00 to Newcastle at King’s X. Staying overnight with a Geordie although I’ll ‘be in the shed’ should we win. I’m on the 10:00 the following morning to return to Brighton for some new year parties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
650 flight out of Southampton, fly back the next morning, overnight stay in Holiday Inn, all for under £150.

Happy Days.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Going up from Liverpool by train on Friday and can’t wait ! It’s our one chance to get in the away end this year. For years I’ve gone to all northern away games, but as non-season ticket holders we are ending up buying expensive tickets to sit on our hands in the home ends this year. The away support has sounded brilliant so let’s make some noise at Newcastle!

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Driving to Birmingham
Parkrun at 9am then on the 1030 train to Newcastle. 6:30 train back to Birmingham. Should get home for midnight.. My wife thinks I'm mad....

SwedishSonna

Aug 9, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne
I found some free car parks in Jubilee Rd Coxlodge Newcastle. Is that too far a walk to St James Park?

I'll do 5k to save money on car park.

That would be some hike. If you do park there, can get metro from Fawdon / Wansbeck Road (maybe even Regent Centre. Not sure where the car park is). That'll take you to Haymarket or Monument. Both walking distance to the ground.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
When I take the car I park on one of the streets off Pitt Street which is literally a 10 min walk from the ground. Not the nicest of areas but I have never had a problem parking there. I am taking the car to the City game tomorrow so no doubt gonna arrive back to my car being in bricks after saying that ha!

What kind of car do you drive? I'll take a look.

Do you track your odometer?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Driving there and back, same day.

Hoping for clear motorways and any sort of result to make the trip worthwhile.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I do the park and ride at the Metro Centre. £2 I think on the bus and hardly any queues for the bus after the game last season

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Mates driving with 4 others in the car,leaving at 7,coming back same day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here