Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle; how and when?

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi Sonna, so what pubs on the Valley do you recommend? I am liking Kiln but only been in a couple of times. Not sure about Earnest. The others I can take or leave tbh. Not been in the ‘new’ Ship, but remember the old one - a proper pub. Even had a Dr Ferlgood single in the jukebox (iirc).

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
My significant other half is a Newcastle supporter and for Xmas she got tickets for the Brighton game. So I'll be in the posh seats surrounded by Black and white. Wish me luck.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi Brian. Good work. Are you in the really posh seats at SJP? I’ve been a guest in corporate there a few times and you get well looked after. Enjoy the game, and let us know if you can hear us from level 7!

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Hi Brian. Good work. Are you in the really posh seats at SJP? I’ve been a guest in corporate there a few times and you get well looked after. Enjoy the game, and let us know if you can hear us from level 7!
Yes for the first time in my life i'm going to experience how the other half live. I'll certainly listen out for you. Enjoy the game.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My significant other half is a Newcastle supporter and for Xmas she got tickets for the Brighton game. So I'll be in the posh seats surrounded by Black and white. Wish me luck.

Me too! I’ll be in a corporate box with around a dozen Geordies. I was lucky enough to have sat there last time and got fantastic views of our fans! The locals really looked after me although the result wasn’t great. Good luck!

1fc6db9aa5066c55836b7d7758b351bc.jpg

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The Cumberland is my fav pub in Newcastle. Real ales. Fire in the winter. And the occasional bit of rapper sword dancing!

Free Trade and Tanners also good. All makes for a decent pub crawl.

Sounds exactly like my last night down there, finished off in The Cluny watching a Devo tribute band. A fine evening, putting aside me missing my bus stop and trailing through the Byker Wall to get to the Cumberland. Happy days.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
So despite all the good pubs, I think we should make Town Wall pub ours.

Decent bar/size, 1min from station for late comers and easy short walk to stadium. A few were in there last year.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Seagull Saz

Aug 18, 2013
Arrived up here this evening and have had a pleasant, if snowy and slippery, stroll along the waterfront. Parkrun tomorrow morning, town and then the match - can't wait!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just leaving got full hospitality from my company today

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Just waking up in my superb b&b in beautiful Durham countryside, having a nice cuppa before a shower and amazing breakfast. Visit my sister then off with the family to the game, can’t wait for those 14 flights.

Just need the 3 points to round off a lovely weekend. :albion2:

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
Coach left at 4:50am from Newhaven, just stopped off in Northampton services. Now back on the road so going well so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here