Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Max Branning

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that both girls are to be written out. I thought that falling off the pub roof would have been enough but they have obviously decided to milk it. Looks like Lauren has/is going to go on the operating table and Abi is going to be left in a vegative state which will probably lead to a few weeks of emotional churning about turning off her life support.

As for Max, he has to go, such a joke character, just an amoeba knobbing anything with a pulse and wandering around mumbling and whispering all the time.
Max's scenes one to one with Phil are a lipreaders nightmare, a whisperoff with minimal lip movement as they both try to talk more silently than the other..sub atomic particles can collide more noisily.. Bats are turning on their hearing aids when these two get together. The programme is a sad joke these days, two girls fall off the roof of the pub and no-one inside notices.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Well tonight was a bit of a surprise to see both girls still alive.

At the end Max and Tanya were told they only had one daughter - who is it? My money's on Abi. I think I read somewhere that Lauren is being written out of EastEnders.

Abi is brain dead but 7 months pregnant with an unharmed baby, so the dilemma will be: do they deliver the baby prematurely or keep Abi on a life support machine for the next 2 months? I read that both of them are being written out of the show so I think Lauren has croaked in tuesday’s episode.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ah, I have to admit that I was reading NSC and the thread about the coaches not moving so I wasn't fully attentive towards EastEnders. One thing I do hope is that Jo Joyner (Tanya) is back for a long time. I think I've got a crush on an older woman although she keeps herself in top condition. :blush:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looking forward to the demise of Wilmott Brown, wish it was him on the roof of the Queen Vic, what’s despicable man. :nono:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why are these people always up on the roof?

The Square sounds a dangerous place to be on Christmas Day, seems someone is killed every year !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looking forward to the demise of Wilmott Brown, wish it was him on the roof of the Queen Vic, what’s despicable man. :nono:

He's hilarious, can't take him seriously as every time I see him I think he has turned in to......Rowley Birkin QC

imgID6268559.jpg

Last edited:

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
When Max arrived in the square he was an Insurance Agent and he took premiums off his neighbours but never set up the insurances.
Any street (square) with villains or hard men in would have sorted him out there and then.

As for not hearing the girls fall from the roof......
what about people not hearing Phil fire the gun at Max???? Or the Black lad being told to just hand the stolen phones in to the Police?

It has been beyond belief for years.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
For those on here who may be unsure and panicking , the citizens of Walford celebrate New Years Eve 2 days early this year.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Abi is brain dead but 7 months pregnant with an unharmed baby, so the dilemma will be: do they deliver the baby prematurely or keep Abi on a life support machine for the next 2 months? I read that both of them are being written out of the show so I think Lauren has croaked in tuesday’s episode.

She looked just fine when I saw her in my local Sainsbury's this evening, walking around normally and no sign of any machinery. I'm beginning to suspect the fall off the roof wasn't real.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
For those on here who may be unsure and panicking , the citizens of Walford celebrate New Years Eve 2 days early this year.

What a party they had too, looked amazing. I’ll be sad to see the old lady go in the new year, Mick and Linda really are excellent landlord and have Walford in their heart.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

happy days! 80s adverts, there are so many classics and I have a browse every now and then, kia-ora, Um Bungo, Harp, Guiness the list goes on

Maybe its an age/generation thing but I cant see our kids in 30 years looking back and saying "oh that Go Compare advert remember that, and that SafeStyle one the were great"

I want to leave the room as soon as that shite comes on, it puts me off the product in fact

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Feel really bad for Mick, he seems in real pain with his Armand only trying to do his best for his family.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
its all got very amateurish. The robbery was a farce and reminded me of the ambulance crash a few months ago.
Police find blood on the Vic doorstep, but just shine a torch in then go away?
How did the stuff get out of the pit with Police outside? All carried out by one old Irishman?
As for Max selling the properties back to get money for Abi, they won't be in his name to sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here