Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mar 13, 2014
i'm enjoying it. Think you are playing well lacking a little something goinf foward but every chance of winning this.

The comentators seem to think a chelsea win is a given . knobheads.

Looking for streams you should try reddit soccer streams . everything worth it usually is founf on there.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Only 1 mistake so far. Doing ok.

36 mins
Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Ezequiel Schelotto has had seven clubs in Germany and with long hair and a leggy running style, he isn't all too easy on the eye.

But he's been effective here with 30 touches from his berth at right-back and 21 passes. He has completed 90% of them and carries his side to the halfway line with a driving run.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Very happy so far, keep plugging away and with a bit of luck, we’ll get a result.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Only 1 mistake so far. Doing ok.

While he was awful in the 1st half at Wembley, I genuinely think that may have been nerves. He did well enough second half there and doing a great job so far today, defending well and bringing it out on occasions to relieve pressure. Lovely flowing locks too.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
36 mins
Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Ezequiel Schelotto has had seven clubs in Germany and with long hair and a leggy running style, he isn't all too easy on the eye.

But he's been effective here with 30 touches from his berth at right-back and 21 passes. He has completed 90% of them and carries his side to the halfway line with a driving run.

Should cast your mind back to the thread started on him a couple of weeks ago, all those football experts :wink:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Watching the US stream (legit, I swear Guv'ner), I was taken aback that one of the half-time adverts included the word "sex". Imagine Ofcom being inundated with complaints from the blue-rinse madams if that were shown here in the UK.

EDIT: Apologies, it's a Canadian stream. Still legit I'm sure.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So far so good, Chelsea getting frustrated and the ref is a ****

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Commentators can't see past a Chelsea win. Come on, Chris!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Doing really well so far. Will prob lose by a goal or two but really giving a good account of ourselves especially with some more fringe players out there too! Away support taking the piss completely - brilliant stuff.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Enjoying it so far. Predictably a bit toothless up front but otherwise playing alright. Scheletto and Jose both fitting in well (Jose doing a decent defensive job), only March looking out of place. Seems to have forgotten what to do.

Home crowd utterly silent throughout.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Paul Merson predicted 3-0

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Sub-standard defending, 1-0 Chelsea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here