Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Peanut Butter,how do you like it and what with ?

Made my own satay sauce yesterday using smooth peanut butter, coconut milk, chopped onion and garlic with a tiny dash of fish sauce blitzed up.
Excellent it were.

Chilli can also be added but children were present so was omitted

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Crunchy, spread evenly over a pair of large baps

thats-an-odd-place-to-put-peanut-butter.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
with MnM's candy around it.

mnm.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Fry some onion
Add some shredded red cabbage and fry until soft.
Add peanut butter and chilli powder and stir through.
Serve and eat.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Great way to use up leftover rice: Stick the rice in microwave. When it's nice and hot stir in a generous dollop of high-quality p'nut butter, and mix it up. Add a jolt of soy sauce, and hot sauce (sriracha or similar) if that's your taste. Something green sprinkled on top, like spring onion or coriander, can make it look prettier. Add a fried egg for a real protein bomb.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
spread on me arse and... hang on wrong forum.

I have been looking at the title of this thread on and off all day. With a view to...anyway, you beat me to it :lolol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Used to be a kid at my school nick named peanut as he used to make his dog lick peanut butter off his.....probably locked up in a secure unit now.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Great way to use up leftover rice: Stick the rice in microwave. When it's nice and hot stir in a generous dollop of high-quality p'nut butter, and mix it up. Add a jolt of soy sauce, and hot sauce (sriracha or similar) if that's your taste. Something green sprinkled on top, like spring onion or coriander, can make it look prettier. Add a fried egg for a real protein bomb.

thats quite a clever and next to nothing cost nutricious meal. However it still has peanut butter in. I wish I liked it cos I feel like I am missing out on some nice Satay type dishes

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here