Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Ashes and Fourth Test.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I cannot bare to follow this after the last three disappointments, throwing away decent positions. Some of our senior players need to stand up and show some fight. I hope I am wrong, but I really cannot see anything other than another Aussie victory (after a couple of sessions of false hope).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Like to think we can make a fight of it... won't bother staying up though as previous form precludes any sort of optimism

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They should just call it 5-0 and send the whinging poms home as soon as possible to avoid further embarrassment.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Pitch looks like a road, plenty of runs to be had here.
Lost interest now, but looking forward to Perth Scorchers BBL game later.
If I get wrecked again we will beat Chelsea apparently.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cricket? Do we ever win ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
244-3.......... Surely Australia will get over 500 here, with Smith and the Marsh brothers controlling our weak medium paced attack lacking a spinner!

All those players in England, this just cannot be the best we have to offer!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Australia 102/0 at lunch. I’ve rarely seen batting appear easier than Australia just made it look. This has the potential to get very ugly this afternoon so I’m off to bed.

It looks like it pretty much did. Can't see us coming back from the opening days score, I know on paper a few quick wickets and it can turn around but it isn't going to happen. Sad team going through the motions I fear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here